The Ascent Real Estate Solutions vacant property registration management team goes beyond the zip code to quickly and accurately pinpoint individual asset registration requirements for pre-foreclosure and REO properties in all 50 states. Our client-focused process has fulfilled more than 40,000 foreclosure registrations, vacant property registrations, and rental registrations since 2009.
Ascent's Property Registration Management Solutions
- Our innovative blend of data-mining, technology, and specialized expertise allows Ascent to package a service designed to lower risk exposure created by vacant property, foreclosure, and rental registration required across the United States.
- Services are designed to track asset-level information on order to analyze city, county, and state registration requirements throughout the foreclosure cycle for more than 1,000 active and proposed registration ordinances.
- Teams of experienced processors dedicated to individual invoicing procedures allow almost all orders to be closed within 72 hours of receipt.
- Weekly, customized reporting is available to deliver the key information required to manage your account.
- Community Relations team tracks the most up-to-date registration compliance news nationally. Please find more about our Community Relations team here.
- Monthly newsletters deliver up-to-date registration compliance information including: new ordinances, changes to existing requirements, and
major renewal dates.